Working with SOS Children means your company demonstrates your commitment to the four pillars of Corporate Responsibility: Workplace, Community, Environment & Marketplace.
A charity partnership demonstrates your company’s commitment to community investment and provides an inspiring focal point for employees, helping staff recruitment and retention. Partnerships harness employee motivation and build meaningful networks between your staff engendering teamwork, trust, and alignment with your company’s values.
SOS Children’s presence in over 120 countries means you can support communities around the world and give back to locations where you have a connection.
SOS Children’s projects are permanent, sustainable and employ local staff. Working with a charity which is investing in sustainable development ensures that you are helping local people live and work in ways that support their environment. By empowering the community itself, SOS Children helps long term development in a responsible way.
A charity partnership with SOS Children focussing on needs in your marketplace demonstrates your company’s corporate social responsibility to your stakeholders including suppliers, shareholders and customers.
Some benefits of partnering with SOS Children
- Employee engagement: fundraising in the workplace encourages teamwork and is fun and rewarding. We can also offer opportunities to undertake sponsored charity challenges and provide ideas for social events
- Build connections with a community in need: our global reach gives you the flexibility to support communities where you work, or to champion specific charity causes such as health or education
- Enhance your reputation: strengthen your brand through your commitment with cause-related marketing, aligning your company's values to ours - a charity that understands that you want to work with us not for us
- Promote sustainability: make SOS Children your long-term charity partner and watch the communities you support thrive
- See the difference you make: we provide regular updates on the charity's projects you support and can help set up visits. Gain personal insights into our work and see first-hand how your support makes a difference
Find out more
To learn more about how your company can make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable children and families around the world please contact our Director of Fundraising on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 222968.