SThree Partnership with SOS Children
Since 2009, SThree has been one of SOS Children’s Transformational Corporate Partners.
So far SThree and its employees have raised over £300,000.
- Completed the SThree House for 10 orphans and their SOS mother in Chipata
- Contributed to the development of a new SOS Children’s Village in Chipata, Zambia one of the world’s most deprived and disease hit areas, where 150 vulnerable children will find a loving home
- Helped those affected by the 2011 East Africa drought and famine, where 12.4 million were displaced and without food and water
SThree has also supported:
- The Haiti reconstruction following the catastrophic earthquake in 2010
- Our Africa an innovative video website that takes you inside Africa through the eyes of children
- SOS Children’s Villages in China, India and Syria where children with nothing and no-one find a loving home and family for life
The SThree approach has been committed, proactive and generous, which has resulted in a strong and successful ‘can do’ partnership. SThree continues to match fund the money employees raise for SOS Children around the world.
Watch this short video to find out about the partnership between SThree and SOS Children:
“By developing a close long-term partnership with SOS Children I have seen remarkable progress in areas like Chipata. The abandoned children in this under-resourced region now have the care, education and hope they need to grow up safely. I am very proud of our contribution to date and look forward to further supporting SOS Children with their work to transform children’s lives.”
Gary Elden, CEO, SThree plc
“SThree is one of our most valuable partners. The commitment, creative energy and generosity of SThree is impressive, and has proved so impactful, transforming the lives of vulnerable children."
Andrew Cates, CEO, SOS Children's Villages UK